Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC 5.0 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC 5.0 Question
From: "Steve, W3AHL" <w3ahl@att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:16:01 -0400
If you want the wire to rotate down, it must rotate around the X or Y axis,
depending on which plane the wire is in.  Think of the axis you choose as
having an axle going through the end of the wire in that direction.

So select the wire in the first two boxes, Rotation Amount: 45 CW or CCW,
Rotation Axis: X or Y, Rotation Center:  select Wire, specify the wire number
and which end remains fixed.

Steve, W3AHL

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC 5.0 Question

How do you rotate a wire end down, like taking a horizontal dipole and
configuring it as a sloper? In the WIRES menu, I'm telling it to rotate -45 deg
in the Z (height) axis. I thought that should lower that wire end at a -45
degree angle.

I'm much more used to V3.0!!!

73, Stew K3ND