[TowerTalk] cc & r replies are overwhelming

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cc & r replies are overwhelming
From: ku7i@hotmail.com (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 08:32:24 -0800
Since I have received over 30 replies so far abt my cc & r question I would
like to thank all of you who replied publicly. I am going through them right
now and making notes. You guys are providing some top notch guidance on how
to proceed and I really appreciate it. Some of you wrote a few paragraphs on
the topic and that is really really appreciated because I know it takes time
to get all that info down on (virtual) paper. One guy sent two words "not
lawyers", and hey, that is a note I will keep in mind also. Thanks to you
all and Happy New Year from very urban San Diego.

Lane
Ku7i