[TowerTalk] Hilomast Far Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hilomast Far Sale
From: Doug Prange <prange@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:28:53 -0600
I have for sale a Model NL12 Hilomast manufactured by South Midlands Communications in England. This mast is in new, never used condition. Stored upright, to prevent flattening the seals, in a climate controlled environment. Has never been exposed to the elements, ever!!

This model is 8' compressed and extends to 40'

I paid over $3,000.00 US just for the mast plus freight to get it here.

I'm not interested in taking a whole lot less than what I paid for the mast only. I expect to eat the freight, taxes, and importing expenses.

Located in Nebraska.

For more detailed information visit the SMC web site at http://www.smc-comms.com

Reason for selling....I had planned to assemble a portable ground based aerial photo platform but have never found the time to complete.

Doug Prange
dprange@neb.rr.com