To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 94, Issue 54
From: "Michael W5NIG" <tower@coffeepower.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:26:05 -0500
...after my last computer crashed and I replaced it and set up all of my
email accounts I totally
forgot about this one till yesterday!  Over 1k messages from tower talk!
lol.  I think I"ll keep the
last 5 or 10 and let the rest go ;>

I have my old T2X with the terminal strip that was God knows how old when I
got it, had my friend
Bob W5FKN rebuild it for me and it was up on the tower for a number of years
turning a 25ft mast,
M2 three ele. 40m linear loaded beam and a Force 12 5ba.  Of course I rocked
it to start (darn wedge brake!)
and always coasted it to a stop!   Usually twice a year I would climb up
there and realign the beam to
proper direction. (never pinned it)

....replacing some tower sections now and will be a while before I get
aluminum back up but picked up a used
prosistel 61 for a REALLY good price, but will keep old trusty in the shed
for my backup :>

   Michael de W5NIG