Re: [TowerTalk] towers for guys with weak body parts

To: "towertalk@contesting.com construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] towers for guys with weak body parts
From: EZ Rhino <ezrhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:27:55 -0600
This idea is appealing; never seen one in person though.
http://www.heightstowers.com/fold_over_kits.htm

Chris
KF7P

On Mar 20, 2011, at 16:24 , Jim Hargrave wrote:

You can install the guy wires at the top of the tower above the Hazer. Use a
longer mast. Then you loosen two guy wires to lower the antenna. Once the
antenna is lowered, you can re-install the two guy wires until the antenna
is ready to go back up. Phillystran would work well this way as you can pull
them to the back side of the tower during lowering or raising. No damage
that way.

   73s de Jim
      W5IFP