Re: [TowerTalk] FW: mercury in waterways

To: "Howard K2HK" <k2hk@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: mercury in waterways
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:04:57 -0400
Howard, go here and get educated: http://www.epa.gov/hg/dentalamalgam.html

The US EPA seems to think that the 120,000 dentist offices in the USA appear
to have been responsible for 40% of the mercury in the water supply at some
point in time when the study was performed. I didn't make it up.

Now consider 180,000,000 adults with fillings breaking, bits going down the
drain, leaching... like I said.  It doesn't much matter because the DIM will
believe what they want to believe regardless.  We live in a bumper sticker
slogan society!  The mercury discussion is moot and I'm not going to debate
to topic on this reflector.

So, can we get back to antennas now? I don't solder radials I clamp them
together at the base of the vertical and don't use scrap pieces that need to
be joined.

wa3gin