[TowerTalk] Northern NJ / Northeast PA Towers...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Northern NJ / Northeast PA Towers...
From: "Rick Smith" <rick@rtps.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:46:32 -0400
I'm looking for private tower owners / operators in Northern NJ.

I own a wireless internet service provider that's looking to expand, and would
love to barter for space.

I'm also interested in putting cameras on as many towers with views as possible.

Will bring my own high speed bandwidth, and share! :)

Contact me offlist please for more details if you're in NJ and control a tower
that I could borrow a small amount of space on (one 10' omni and a backhaul
grid 1'x2')

Thanks,

Rick