[TowerTalk] 40 meter rotatable dipole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 meter rotatable dipole
From: mike@hatzakis.net (Michael Hatzakis, Jr)
Date: Mon Mar 24 18:51:30 2003
this is a very timely question, I'd like to be cc:'d on this response.  I
need a good 40 meter rotatable dipole I can add to a tribander that isnt too
huge, is this close to what you were asking about, Richard..?  Or were you
thinking multiband dipole?

If you were thinking 10mhz through 6meters, I would STRONGLY recommend the
SteppIR.  It is a very cool design and from what I have heard works
exceptionally well.  Near perffect SWR everywhere.  They make a rotatable
dipole, two element and three element.  Even more cool is the fact that you
can go upgrade from one to the next; I am pretty sure you can go from dipole
to two element....

Michael

www.steppir.com

(PS, no personal interest in steppir, except that I just ordered one... and
they are just across town...!)