FW: [TowerTalk] 40 M MOSELY

To: "Towertalk@Contesting.Com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] 40 M MOSELY
From: "daniel hearn" <dhearn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:02:27 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles LaMar Ray [mailto:wa7lt@icehouse.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:30 AM
To: dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 M MOSELY

Dan,

Maybe you can forward this since I am not normally on towertalk.

I believe Larry, K7SV, in Virginia has, or had, a 3 element Mosley 40 meter
beam--mine is a 2 element one.  I do not think you will get too many details
from Mosley, but they normally will sell the parts (coils, etc.).  My
experience of about 10 years ago is they subcontract the coils, and that can
take as long as 4 months or so if there isn't an order in progress.  Since
both the driven element and reflector coils are different, I would expect
the director one to also be unique.  Also, Mosley used to sell the up-grade
kit to add the director--I suspect it is still available.

73, LaMar Ray, WA7LT (ex-W9LT)