[TowerTalk] Rohn 65G For Sale or Trade

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 65G For Sale or Trade
From: "Kevin Romer" <kromer@usadatanet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:28:04 -0500
Good Morning

I have a Rohn 65G steel tower for sale or trade. It is 80' total height,
including the top. It also has one standoff included. There is no mounting
system, but MOST hardware is there. It is the flanged, bolt together style
with an approx 24" face at the base. I can forward pictures if interested.

This tower was previously used as the comm tower for a fire dept dispatch
center. It is one heavy duty tower and will take several people to load it.
I will not ship it. the tower is on the ground, supported and ready for pick
up in the Ithaca, NY area. The reason for not using this tower is my main
interest lies in the mobile/portable aspect of communications.

I have it listed on EBAY right now with a price of $1000.00, but will
certainly discuss it. I am looking for a Yaesu 857 or 857D and suitable
antenna system for a mobile setup, if you have this radio and are willing to
trade, I will entertain that as well. If you have a good connection with
this radio, you could have a great tower for even a better deal.

Thanks for reading. I can be reached at kromer@usadatanet.net or cell at
(716) 560-0844