Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File

To: "Dave Tipton" <dave@lodave.org>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:18:56 -0400
OH4UN book Low band DXing has a bunch of information.  I used it to make a
cheezy wire vertical for 80M that works well....

http://home.comcast.net/~kb0fhp/80M_Vertical/80M_Vertical.htm

Basically used the recommendations in the book, then optimized it for my
very poor soil conditions using MMANA (a free modeling software). Worked the
first time - with resonance right where I wanted it....no trimming was
required.

Scott