[TowerTalk] RE: as I said....

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: as I said....
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:01:45 -0000

you're most likely correct, Joe.

There are a lot of ways to conceal antennas....none of which
are efficient.  There are a few ways to make an efficient, small
antenna...but with a high-Q result, making it narrow banded.

But there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.  TANSTAAFL.

So, while I'm interested in what he's 'invented', by bet is,
he's had an instrumentation maladaption....and reinvented the
dummy load.  But, hey, I'm a marketing guy...what do I know?

Jim Jarvis
n2ea
jimjarvis@ieee.org