Re: [TowerTalk] MOSELY CL33

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MOSELY CL33
From: "Bud" <bmortens@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:14:31 -0700
The CL-33 manual is available from the following site:

http://wb0nni.dakotamade.com/cl33.html

Mine arrived as mostly unmarked pieces (my take-down helper didn't know the
parts weren't interchangeable, hi) -- and upon assembly, I found that the
factory color coding had disappeared from the traps. Fortunately, the
element ends and traps were still intact, so their length indicated the
element they belog to. The pre-drilled CW and SSB holes made final no-tuning
assembly easy. Good luck with the refurbishing. See you in SS!

73, Bud VA7ST

ve7ask@rac.ca
http://www3.telus.net/va7st