[TowerTalk] Remote antenna switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote antenna switches
From: nwtncc@iswt.com (James C. Hall, MD)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:38:25 -0600
Hello Bill:

I use Array Solutions Rat Pak and it works great. Just use some rotator
cable to wire it and provide DC.  It gives 6 antenna choices (6 pack - duh).
It may necessitate further lightning protection than just attaching the
relays to the tower leg - such as another rotator Polyphaser protector.
Presently, I'm going without it.

Jamie
WB4YDL