RE: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work

To: "Tower Talk Reflector" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:07:13 -0500
It seems the URL does not want to work for some (me, included -- I apologize
for not double-checking before posting--I had cut and pasted it from the
browser address line.

Go to http://www.yahoo.com.  Enter "ksc lightning protection" in the search
field (less the "'s).  The Lightning and the Space Program pdf file be the
first or among the first links listed.

73,
dale, kg5u