[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: w8ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:56:03 -0500

Not necessarily so.  I know of several people who had absolutely no
idea the property they were purchasing had CC&Rs until they were
presented the documentation at closing.  In most cases, the CC&Rs
are not present as part of the deed and are registered separately
in the county record books.

One must ask a real estate agent specifically and even then many of
the agents do not know (or care to know) the specifics of a given
property.

This list is sponsored by the new eHam.net Store.  When you buy products
price goes to support this list.  Check it out at http://www.eham.net.

-----