[Towertalk] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:12:12 -0500
George,

Check this out...(Sorry, WA3GIN, if you feel I'm violating National Security
here....live with it!)

http://www.dara-w8bi.com/dara_van.htm

(you should love this one, WA3GIN):
http://www.hq.usace.army.mil/cepa/pubs/mar99/story21.htm

Don't look now, WA3GIN, but the ARRL is giving away secrets, too!

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2002/05/10/1/RadioClub-Vans-lrg.jpg

story that accompanied photo:
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2002/05/10/1/?nc=1

George, go to http://www.yahoo.com or your favorite search engine.  Type in
the search field something like Amateur Radio Communications Vans or Amateur
Radio Emergency Communications Vans.  You will get a bunch of hits.  If
nothing else, you can find direct contacts to organizations do have vans and
be able to contact them directly.

73,
dale, kg5u
I can't bring my toe-nail clippers onboard the flight, but the flight
attendant will give me a plastic knife strong enough to cut airline food
meat product.  Go figure.