[Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:30:23 -0500
Okay...I give up....

I should have specified that this was a series circuit of two capacitors
across the pins.  My little parenthetical tried to indicate that I, in my
old age, could not remember if it was pos-neg-to-neg-pos or
neg-pos-to-pos-neg.  I never meant to state, imply or infer that it was a
paralleled pair of capacitors.

73,
dale, kg5u