40-2CD compromise dimensions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: 40-2CD compromise dimensions
From: Rasmussen@centuryinter.net (Rasmussen@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 96 16:30:18 GMT
If you want to nit pick a few watts, get ulcers, or worry a lot, try
to optimize by adjusting the antenna with a micrometer.  If you want a
more practical approach, just put it together for the low end of the
band.  If you want to go up to the high end and you radio does not
like the increase in SWR, use a tuner.....
Other things, like height, and radiation resistance are more important
to how effective it will be...
73, Paul
KA6VAN