Rotor parts...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotor parts...
From: Rasmussen@centuryinter.net (Rasmussen@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 96 15:19:54 GMT
That is a very common problem with ham-m and ham-4 rotors.  Hygain is
the current manufacture, if you live close to a large city, you may
find a shop that repairs rotors and can get the parts from them. Look
in your hammy mags for rotors repair service in the ads.....check with
your local club members for where they get stuff like that....get on
the air and check into a swap net and ask.  I always listen to the
traders net out of texas on 3922 Sunday a 19:30...some of those old
boys have barns full of stuff....
73,
Paul ka6van in Arkansas