[TowerTalk] MFJ 259B vs Autek?, Correction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ 259B vs Autek?, Correction
From: jirka@jimaz.cz (Jiri Sanda)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:21:52 +0200
Hi,

1.go out and buy some NiCd or NiMh AA cells and all you need is to charge
the unit. The cost in some not very long period of time will be lover. It
will last charged about 2 hours. The tiny 9V battery in the AUTEK will never
dream of similar time.
2.There is significant difference in MFJ259 259B and 269 * do not forget it.
They look the same but are not  !

73 !

Jiri
OK1RI

P.S. Here it looks I am too much in favor of MFJ - I just want to give them
credit for a very good product. On the other side most of they tuners I had
chance to meet are VERY BAD.