[Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas
From: mjwetzel@comcast.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:25:06 -0500
Bruce,

I'm not sure what you are talking about 'wearing thought the leg'?  I have
had several antennas mounted to tower legs for a pretty long time with out
any trouble.    The only thing I can guess you mean is if the antenna was
free to rotate on the leg.  I do support all my fixed side mounted antennas
from two legs to eliminate this.

Mike W9RE