[TowerTalk] TT problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT problem
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 21:58:02 -0700
I have Outlook set to send messages in plain text, but there is an option
for plain text that I don't understand.  You can specify MIME or Uuencode
for plain text.  Anybody understand this?  Apparently plain text isn't so
plain.

When one is using Outlook or Outlook Express, the messages look great -
perfect, in fact.  It's only when one reads their messages in Netscape, it
seems that they appear to have attachments.  Outlook can send messages in
plain text, HTML, or Rich Text Format.

I like Outlook because it's what I use at work, and all of the received
messages look fine.

BTW, my Outlook is now set to plain text with MIME (not Uuencode), in case
that's helpful in diagnosing what the problem is.

Jim N7US