Re: [TowerTalk] Mains Filter for 80M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mains Filter for 80M
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:10:33 -0500
The Isobar filter that I have has individual Toroid filters on each line
inside the metal box. Additional Toriod filters are between the stage 1 and
stage 2 outlets. Both the hot and common lines are individually filtered.
Even though it contains MOVs, It is not mill-of-the-run MOV surge protected
power strip. Hence the additional costs.

A brief description of the four outlet unit is at:

http://www.tripplite.com/en/products/model.cfm?txtModelID=3950

Disclaimer: I have no interest in Tripplite...just a satisfied user. Works
for me.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP