[TowerTalk] Help with antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with antenna
From: w5vx@hiline.net (Bill)
Date: Sun Aug 17 15:56:43 2003
Dear Dan,

I don't want to get into an arguement or start a new thread but a C31 will
not make you a "big" gun. I have the little brother of the C31- the C3E. I
love the antenna, it is small, works great and I have done better in the
contests and chasing DX than I thought possible but... I am no big gun. The
other suggestions that Pete has given you are also excellent antennas and
you will most work everything you can hear. If you want to be a big gun,
you'll need to get out your checkbook because you'll need stacked beams and
more than one tower.

Bill, W5VX