Re: [TowerTalk] Force12

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:18:35 -0400
It's a mystery to me, why companies will try and skimp on a manual, with the
resultant endless
stream of complaints and questions (and customer DIS-satisfaction) to save a
couple thou,
rather than pay a one time charge to have a contract technical writer produce a
competent
professional document.

I agree that the Cushcraft manuals are good ones.   Nice clear pictures, well
thought out data
tables, good exploded views. It's not rocket science for a relatively simple
assembly, but it
does require more attention than "we're ready to ship... have the engineer
sketch a drawing and
some instructions so we can throw it in the box".

Regards,

John K5MO