Re: [TowerTalk] bolt holes

To: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>,"'Larry DiGioia N8KU'" <towertalk@longwire.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] bolt holes
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:23:04 -0400
Just a note about bolts, holes and ROHN sections. It goes without saying to
most, that when the tower sections are ON THE GROUND to look them over and
make sure the INDSIDES of the legs are clear.  I have found them clogged a
number of times...try a garden hose to wash them out. But...you may also
find your bolts for the legs still INSIDE the leg where the first guy who
bought that section never looked for them.  This is especially important for
the northern states guyss where condensation and other moisture can collect
above that clog, FREEZE in the winter and you have a bigger problem.  - Mike