[TowerTalk] Source for Aluminum Tubing?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for Aluminum Tubing?
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:11:36 -0400 (EDT)
Dick,

I purchase much of my aluminum tubing from Dillsburg Aeroplane works in
Dillsburg, PA.  The owner, Charles Vogelsong, is a ham.  You can obtain
their telephone number from "information."  They ship via "UPS Heavy" with
lengths up to nine feet, normally shipments go out same day.

There is no need to "finish" aluminum tubing except (perhaps) in a coastal
environment.

73
Frank
W3LPL