[TowerTalk] Brand New AB-105 Tower For Sale!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Brand New AB-105 Tower For Sale!
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 00:25:22 -0400 (EDT)
This is a very rare find, perhaps never to be found ever again:

Brand new AB-105 tower, still in the original crates!
For those not familiar with AB-105, it's a military tower with a 24 inch
face width and similar in strength to Rohn 65.  I have seven AB-105 towers
at my QTH, four are 200 feet tall.  AB-105 has been used by many of the
most successful contest stations, including W3GRF W3AU W4BVV W7RM K4VX
KS9K and many, many more.

Several towertalkians have speculated that AB-105 is rare, or somehow
reserved for members of certain cliques...    Well... here it is
available to anyone who wants it, but don't delay!  In all likelyhood,
brand new AB-105 will never again be offered for sale!

Used AB-105 (often rusty) usually sells for $100-125 per 10 foot section.
I'm selling this  N E W  tower at a fraction of its value, priced
identically to the best discount price for new Rohn 45:  $159 per
section.

Please reply to: donovanf@sgate.com  or 301-854-6619

73
Frank