[TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:03:21 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 29 Mar 1997 JOE.BETTE-BENNETT@itu.ch wrote:

>   Playing with K6STI's AO program I modelled 4 dipoles in a
> square stack and in a diamond stack. The diamond had a smaller
> stacking distance for the same gain and lower sidelobes. The
> principle holds true for 9 dipoles stacked 1,2,3,2,1 giving 9dBd
> and a lovely pattern. If anyone wants the files I can send them,
> but I'm not sure if this UUencodes or MIME attaches them.
>           73 es happy playing de
>                                                  GJ0NYG Joe
Joe,

AO input files should be ASCII and thus can be included in the body of
the message or as a readable attachment.  Would like a copy of them.

I believe a few years ago, but not all that many, K6STI did an article on
this subject.  Memory is vague here, but he also did a triangle.
Reference not at all in mind, but someone with a search machine might
uncover the item.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu