[TowerTalk] Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:13:00 -0400 (EDT)
I have State Farm and they paid when my HyTower was pulled down by an
angry tree altho it is 70 feet from my house and not attached except by
coax.  I have fully discussed my towers with the agent and have a notice
in my policy that I have "covered appurant" (spelling??) structures.
Get it in writing.  Talk to the man who makes the money out of the local
agency--not the order-writers on the outter desks.
Take photos with dates of your towers/ants.  Video with date on screen is
best.  Keep purchase receipts.  Get "replacement value" coverage.
Did I mention, get it in writing?
73, K4VUD