[TowerTalk] Ham IV and TailTwister Ball Bearings

To: YCCC <yccc@yccc.org>, TowerTalk Post <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham IV and TailTwister Ball Bearings
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:05:06 -0400
I am going to Eastern Bearings http://www.ebearings.com on Monday to buy new
ball bearings for my Yaesu AZ EL rotor. They are 5/16" in diameter.

While I am there I want to buy spare balls for my Hy Gain rotors. Does anybody
out there have the spec on the balls needed for HyGain Ham IV and T2X? Diameter
and number of balls needed?     Can't find that info in the manuals I have
here.

73,

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com