[TowerTalk] Painting My Roof Tower/Antenna: Thanks for the Responses

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Painting My Roof Tower/Antenna: Thanks for the Responses
From: wd3q@erols.com (wd3q@erols.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:44:01 -0500
Thanksto all for their comments and suggestions re: painting my roof tower and
antennas.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do...I *think* I'll paint the roof tower gray,
as when I'm done cleaning it with a wire brush, it will be *too* shiny for my
taste.  I might paint hte mast, but am not going to touch the antennas.

Thanks again...

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

http://mail2web.com/ .