[TowerTalk] Clarification Re: Painting a Roof Tower and Antenna?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clarification Re: Painting a Roof Tower and Antenna?
From: wd3q@erols.com (wd3q@erols.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:29:11 -0500
Some clarification is in order.

My concern is not corrosion of the tower, mast and antenna.  It is to make them
"stealthier" and not glint in the sun!

While we hams might and likely do enjoy the prominence our antennas play in the
sun, my neighbors might prove a bit less enamored!

So the question is... what colors and paint brands/types do you recommend to
paint the aluminum roof tower, mast and possibly antenna in order to make them
less obvious!

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC