[TowerTalk] 80 meter Delta Loop on 40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter Delta Loop on 40
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:12:22 -0500

Once again the helpful hams on TT have come through with assistance for this
OT. I generally just lurk here and read the postings but from time to time I
need some light shed on a problem.

I was aware that the method of feeding a Delta affects the way it works but I
completely missed the mark concerning its use on bands other than the one for
which it was designed so I'm going back to the drawing board.

I'm in the middle of a project for work today but I will respond to each of you
who were kind enough to offer assistance in the best tradition of ham radio.

TU to all of you!

                                                                   Mike  W2LO