Re: [TowerTalk] CF Bulbs

To: "'Untitled'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CF Bulbs
From: "David Calder" <n4zkf@n4zkf.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:45:19 -0400
I bought the GE at Sam's Club also. They were installed in a ceiling fan
here in the shack.

I heard a "POP", looked up and saw green/yellow smoke coming out around the
base just
before I saw the flames coming out from around it. Needless to say, I'm not
willing to
loose a house over being "green".

73 Dave
n4zkf