[TowerTalk] TIC rotator assembly - tnx!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC rotator assembly - tnx!
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:13:28 EDT
    Thanks to everyone for their emails regarding installation of the TIC
ring rotators. The consensus is that they can be assembled on the tower by
one person. The key is to assemble them at ground level to make sure
everything fits and works. Another key is to use bungee cords or vise grips
to hold everything together during assembly so one guy can do it.

    I was surprised at the number of responses and the number of people that
have not one but sometimes many more! K3LR with 13 I think is the winner with
lots of multiple installations elsewhere and some people having experience
installing more than several of them.

    Tnx again!

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----