Re: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:47:36 EDT
John, Texas Towers sells RG213 that is made to same specifications as
Belden 8267. I know that because I wrote the spec for the cable.

I use the stuff myself and can tell you that it is good coax.

The price is lower the 8267 primarily because we buy it directly from the
manufacturer in good sized lots and we don't have to pay salaries for an
international marketing organization as well as the management overhead in a
large company like Belden.

If you would like to try some, please call the sales line Monday 1 800 272
3467 and tell them I sent you.

I retired at the first of this year and my son. Matt, N5VQT is running the
business now. I go in one afternoon a week to help with any issues that
come up.  I have to say retirement is wonderful; should have done it years ago!

We appreciate your business through the years. Good customers like you have
 kept us going.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/24/2010 5:49:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
john@kk9a.com writes:

It  appears that AES no longer sells Belden 8267 and the electronic stores
sell it in 500' rolls.  DX Engineering sells it in short  assemblies.  Does
anyone have a source for a 100' of Belden  8267?

John  KK9A