[TowerTalk] Moles are destroying field of dreams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Moles are destroying field of dreams
From: SE060676@shellus.com (Effinger SH (Sam) @MSXSOPC)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:53:02 -0500
I am looking for any good ideas to rid my antenna field of Moles...The
little
buggers are every where...I got some poision pellets but I would need a
bushel
basket and 6 months to kill the pesky critters ...

Some folks say they are active in the afternoon so just get a chair and
shot gun and when you see the ground move blast away...This is tempting
but
my neighbors think I am strange anyway so sitting on a chair with a
shootum-up gun in my lap just won't help my image at all..
If you got any ideas let me know...

Thanks  73/Sam  K9SD
gun in my lap won't play too well...
Sam Effinger