[TowerTalk] 3/8 INCH GUY GRIPS FOR POLYGON FIBERGLASS CABLE

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/8 INCH GUY GRIPS FOR POLYGON FIBERGLASS CABLE
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:26:32 EST
As part of an order I put in to Preformed Line Products, I was mistakenly
sent 12 3/8 inch guy grips made for Fiberglass cable.  These are used on 3/8
inch
Polygon Polyrod fiberglass cable.

I would rather not have to mess around with the paperwork involved in a
return to PLP.  I know several guys out there were interested in getting a
small
quantity of these as well as the 5/16 grips for the Polyrod, which were also
shipped to me.

If anyone needs the 3/8 inch size I will sell them at my cost. $120 for all
12.  I will be shipping them back in a couple of days to PLP if I get no

Bill K4XS