Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Commtekman@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain antenna
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:04:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2007 5:57:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Thanks to all who have responded so far on my  unknown  hy-gain beam. It
is
not an antenna that Hy-gain presently sells, I  have  exhausted all
information
in that area. It has been suggested  that it might  be
a TH5DX that was available back in the 70's or 80's.  Hy-gain does not have
any information or photos in their files on  the TH5DX. I understand that
this
beam had five elements and also  had an 18 foot boom. Any help will continue
be  appreciated.

    Why don't you go to one of the sites that has  manuals and download the
TH5 one and see if it matches? Or maybe someone here  can help with a manual.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH