To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 63, Issue 51
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:03:15 EDT

In a message dated 3/22/2008 4:34:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] Arboreal non-wire yagis
To:  towertalk@contesting.com

Hi...

On my 1 acre lot, between the "front  yard," the house and driveway, and two
towers,
I'm kinda outta room for  more towers, but I do have lots of "vacant" trees
near the
property  perimeter.

Please share your success stories with how to mount a yagi  on the trunk of a
tree.  I'm
looking to probably fix these in one  direction, so no rotation need be
accommodated.

The main thing is how  to attach the boom of the yagi to the trunk of the
tree.  If you  have
any photos, I'd love to see them.  If you've got a "tram" type  system, well,
I'd REALLY like
to see that!

Home.