[TowerTalk] antenneX restricted antenna book sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenneX restricted antenna book sale
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:16:15 EDT
FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

>  We are the exclusive publisher of these two books by our Russian
author, Igor Grigorov: Urban Antennas and Antenna Tuning &
Adjustments.

Urban Antennas book describes solutions to problems of  operating from
close or restricted environments.

The Antenna Tuning  & Adjustments book tells us how well an antenna
performs - how to tune  and make proper adjustments - how to see the
signal flow through the  antenna. A good companion to the Urban
Antennas book when operating from  difficult environments.

For a limited time, the softcover (only) paper  version of the Urban
Antennas may be purchased and receive a free copy (on  CD-ROM only) of
the Antenna Tuning & Adjustments book. A $55 value for  only $30.

For more info on each  book:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/urban/urban.htm
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/ata/ata.htm

TO  ORDER:
To order, this special order form MUST be  used:
https://www.asafeserver.com/cgi-bin/orders/showorder.pl?product=2books

...or,  use this shorter link if the above  wraps:
http://tinyurl.com/64lmv2

This special offer expires 12:00  midnight CDT, August 31, 2008.

100+ products found in our Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Hope to see you  soon!

All the best,
Rosetta (Rosie)  Stone