Re: [TowerTalk] N1MM ??? - OOPS - wrong reflector

To: towertalk@contesting.com, w4pv@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N1MM ??? - OOPS - wrong reflector
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:37:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2010 12:01:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Hello I am using N1MM v10.6.0 but it will not  communicate with my
FTDX5000MP.  It is configured to use this  radio.

>  Does anyone have any suggestions to fixing this  problem?

    This is not a TOWERTALK topic. There are other  reflectors that are
more appropriate for this discussion.

    OTOH if you have a thoughtful post on tower and  HF antenna
construction topics, then TT is the place to discuss it. Thank  you.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN