[TowerTalk] Kudos to KK9A

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kudos to KK9A
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:22:21 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

        One of the main purposes of  TowerTalk is to make our antennas
better, to make us more effective on the  air. A regular contributor, John,
KK9A,
really knows how to make them sing.  It's clearly demonstrated by his recent
low
power ARRL DX Phone Contest win from  P40A and QRP win in the CQWW CW, both
last season. Congrats, John!

        Many of our fellow TT'ers  are contesters and their overall knowledge
and contribution to TT is greatly  appreciated, e.g. W8JI, K3LR, W3LPL, K1TTT
and many more. You want to see how  your station plays? Jump in the next
contest - lots of them coming up in the  next 3 months - and jump on in.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH