Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - nope

To: coulter@bellsouth.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - nope
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:14:04 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2008 2:47:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  I am looking to replace some of my regular incandescent  bulbs in my
house with compact fluorescent bulbs. I have read on this  reflector
before of compact fluorescent bulbs that do not cause RFI and I  would
like to ask those who are using these CFLs if they would contact me  off
the list and let me know what brand and where they bought them at if  you
remember. I would really like to be able to find them locally at  Walmart
or similar stores if at all possible. I did find a reference to  Phillips
Marathon CFLs which were bought at Costco while doing a search of  the
archives but no other brands.

    PLEASE - this is a tower and HF antenna  construction forum. Your topic
is one for another discussion group.  Please take it there. Thank you.

    If it was discussed previously, then the  searchable archives at
_www.contesting.com_ (http://www.contesting.com)  will yield more  info.
_www.qth.net_
(http://www.qth.net)  has many discussion groups  listed. Try that for more
pertinent info. TU.