Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band HF antenna replacement

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, W4EF@dellroy.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band HF antenna replacement
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:28:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2009 1:21:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

>>but is it possible that the Moseley has a consistency problem  and
>>that Steve and Ward tested a dud that wasn't representative of  typical
>>performance?

>  As I recall, Steve and Ward  considered that possibility when the result
was so poor and measured a  second sample!  I'm going from memory. Steve
can fill us in.

The antenna inconsistency that we encountered had  to do with the Monroe,
WA, built KT34XA's (just before they went out of  business) - not the
Mosleys. And not the original KLM's built in W6.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun