[TowerTalk] GAP TITAN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP TITAN
From: Greenacres113@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:11:28 EST
I have a question concerning  Gap antennas. I found a  small cardboard tube
[4''] with ball bearings apx. 1/4'', several blue marble  type things and a few
white marble looking things. It was adr. from GAP to a  late friend of mine.
I settled the radio stuff a few yr.s ago and just  discovered this little
tube. Anyone know if these are GAP parts or did my friend  just squirrel away
bearing for some other use? I've not owned any GAP products  so I'm asking

k9il