[TowerTalk] Guys: Phillystran to Steel Transition..another way

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guys: Phillystran to Steel Transition..another way
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:01:41 EDT
For years at my station in Florida I used 502 insulators for the transition
for both Philly and for fiberglass (Polyrod) to steel.  Used 502s are  cheap
and eliminate the cost of  thimbles since the grips wrap around  the 502
instead of the thimble.  They also provide a nice big radius for  the guy grip.

Frank's (W3LPL) suggestion is another good way to go.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS