[TowerTalk] Re Tri-EX Skyneedle TM 5100 R

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re Tri-EX Skyneedle TM 5100 R
From: KG4LRU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:11:14 EDT
New to the list hope someone can help , I purchased a used Tm 5100 R   The
tower has been on the ground for a long time . Currently I have the Tower
pulled apart replacing all pulley inserts and repairing damage from all the
ground
moving on The Tower. My concern is re cabling  the Tower  .   So looking for
someone that has re cabled  and HD Skyneedle .  I have  some cable drawings
that Tashjian Towers has provide but does not  show a 26 Ft pull down cable and
its routing . Any one with some info would  be big help.

Phil AI4DQ    502-339-0422

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.